Happy New Year 2018! (Photo)
Hussein Amin
2017-12-31 18:06:19 UTC
It has not been an easy year. Many ups and many downs. But what we take
from our endeavours matters alot. My prayer for the new year is that God
Almighty shows us what it is that we are doing wrong and what it is that we
are supposed to be doing. I pray that he makes the year ahead a turning
point for all the people of Uganda. All the people of Africa. A new chapter
towards a better tomorrow for all our citizens, our vibrant children, our
enterprising youths, our conscientious men, our resilient women and our
wise elders, regardless of faith, gender or tribe. Let it be the year we
kick poverty out of our lives and out of our minds. Yes indeed poverty is a
state of mind. Let it be the year we bond for the better good. Let it be
the year we see justice where we have been wronged, and freedom where we
have been unduely restrained. The year we see opportunity's that are right
and make gains with full integrity. Let it be the year where we see a fresh
spirit of stamina and purpose. Work and development. Resolve and liberation.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!