HAPPY EID WEEKEND!
Hussein Amin
2017-08-31 11:59:30 UTC
How come during Christmas and Easter festivities I never get any invitation
from Christians to share their meal, but on Eid day, our pilawo rice and
fried beef curry is thoroughly exterminated by Christians as well?

Wishing All Ugandans A Happy Eid Holiday/Weekend!
JohnAJackson
2017-09-29 14:07:04 UTC
Hello brother Husein,
Although I would like to invite you in advance for Christmas or Easter,
Christians do not really know when the Moslem holidays happen as the dates
are not fixed.

- Maybe one day someone should move a motion to have fixed dates for
these holidays in the Islamic community. I am sure this would easy-up a lot
of confusion when we Christians should say happy holidays to our Moslem
brothers and sisters.
- What do you think? Has that motion been discussed at any point in
history of Islam? Many of us have a lot to learn why these dates keep
changing.