Info
Peter Odama
2017-11-22 18:31:19 UTC
Dear friends

Still glued on PWDs, take time to fill the form online and we will deliver
the wheels to them, this is what we have just received todat for Moyo,
Arua and Maracha we have no boundaries to help with volunteers

www.wwworldactionaction.org
Vasco Oguzua
2017-11-24 03:06:05 UTC
Hi Peter,
Can you please send me the form or can you give me your phone number so that I can call you to discuss the process of paying and acquiring a wheel-chair. I would like sponsor one young man who had a bad accident where he has lost mobility and has been crawling for a couple of years now.
If you are on WhatsApp, please search and connect with me at +1 647-547-3936.
Your quick response is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Vasco

Sent from my iPhone
Post by Peter Odama
Dear friends
Still glued on PWDs, take time to fill the form online and we will deliver the wheels to them, this is what we have just received todat for Moyo, Arua and Maracha we have no boundaries to help with volunteers
www.wwworldactionaction.org
<PWD wheels.pdf>
The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.
Peter Odama
2017-11-24 04:05:42 UTC
Hi Mr. Vasco

We don't charge any thing to access wheel chairs, for forms visit our
website www.worldactionfund.org click about us scroll down click down load
you will find Reg form PWDs
Post by Vasco Oguzua
Hi Peter,
Can you please send me the form or can you give me your phone number so
that I can call you to discuss the process of paying and acquiring a
wheel-chair. I would like sponsor one young man who had a bad accident
where he has lost mobility and has been crawling for a couple of years now.
If you are on WhatsApp, please search and connect with me at +1
647-547-3936 <+1%20647-547-3936>.