India, China vie for influene as crisis unfolds in Maldives | Fox News
Charles Male
2018-02-11 16:16:04 UTC
Hahaha...

Our new friends from china who lend money for mega construction projects in
"poor" countries can now takeover those projects if the poor countries can
repay!

They have done so in Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Ethiopia watchout! Your mega
dam could be next....

Follow link below...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02/10/india-china-vie-for-influence-as-crisis-unfolds-in-maldives.html
Patrick Gatre